Tabs! :D

Monday, December 28, 2009

Following Your Own Footsteps...

Okay, so the name of this post sounds super egotistical, but give me a chance to explain myself. The fact is, following your own footsteps sucks, like lemons sucks (except that I like lemons, but it's a word picture, so as long as your picturing a sour face, the job has been effective.) And the fact is I sure hope I'm not just following my own footsteps, because then I would probably end up falling off some cliff.

Which kinda' brings me to the point of the blog:
I always thought you had to wait until you got published, or at least had an agent for goodness' sake, before you could start a blog about the writing journey, but then I realized "hey, since when do I follow the rules?" Because one of the things a good writer knows how to do, is how to break the rules properly. So I am going to start blogging about my writing experience now, because it's fun, and because I will enjoy it.

But more than for my own benefit:
I hope to be able to network and find other newbie authors (and maybe not so newbie) because I love authors. I love people (except for when people become customers, then I just want to punch them in the face. Okay, not really punch, because that's violent, but I do want to sigh at them, and wonder why people become mad crazy when they enter the role of the customer.) So hopefully I can make some super cool "cyber" friends through this website, and that way I don't have to just follow my own footsteps.

Oy. Cyber friends. That sounds like you're all robots are something. Oog. That's not what I meant.

Anyhow. I kinda' think these posts I always do for beginning blogs sounds lame and boring. This is what I'm going to do, this is why, blah, blah, blah. So I'm going to shut up now.

No comments: