Tabs! :D

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just a Warning

For whatever reason, this month I have been entirely Anti-Blogging. I have no idea. Probably because of NaNoWriMo... I'm not sure. Either way, I want to warn you guys that I won't be around for probably about a month... Even though I have a list of you guys that I want to read your blogs and stuff, but every time I try I decide to write or stare off into space, or go eat breaded cheese sticks.

Mmmmm...

Eventually I will be back though... Like I said, it's probably just being in the NaNoWriMo mindset, where nothing matters but to Write, Write Write. I hope y'all are having a good month and for those of you writing (whether for NaNo or just for yourselves) I wish you um... not luck because that's not awesome enough.


Yes. I wish you the power of Mythological Creatures. Or something like that. ANYWAY... Fare thee well, my LamNams.

3 comments:

vic caswell said...

wishin' the power of mythological creatures right back at you!

crap.
now i'm hungry.
not for mythological creatures... the cheesticks...

have a nice break!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

those breaded cheesesticks made me want to quit blogging, too!

Sarah Ahiers said...

oh holy muffins - WHY WHY WHY did you post a picture of mozarella sticks?! Now i need some!
mmmmmmmmmmmm