Tabs! :D

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I am Going to Travel Everywhere All of the Time

Okay. Well. Not right away because of college, and then debt after college, but after all that nonsense I will rock the world to pieces.

I had to do this Travel Plan to Campania for this classics class I'm taking. I'm taking a Classics class because *gasp!* I'm a Classics major and that's what we do.

ANYWAY.

So I was given 3500 imaginary US Dollars. And I used about 65% of it. It is awesome.

All I need is between 2200 - 3000 USD and I can go travel. Which. Once I have debt under control and have a job I will totally do.

I WANT TO GO EVERYWHERE.

And I will.

Watch out people, I'm going to travel to all the places. ALL THE PLACES!

*passes out from excitement*

SO. If you could travel anywhere RIGHT THIS MINUTE where would you go?

3 comments:

Blam said...

Watch out people, I'm going to travel to all the places. ALL THE PLACES!

I don't doubt it for a moment.

SO. If you could travel anywhere RIGHT THIS MINUTE where would you go?

Hmm... Number One would have to be to visit my sister and her kids (and her husband; nice guy, but he's not the draw) in California. Exotic it ain't, perhaps, but I miss them all the time. After that I'd have to say Greece, Japan, and Scotland. If I could routinely travel anywhere I wanted instantaneously, I'd stop off between all my jaunts at the beach and the boardwalk of the small coastal New Jersey town (technically an island) where I used to live because the salt air never fails to replenish my soul.

I'm assuming that we're limiting this to places confirmed to exist on the terrestrial plane.

VW: Parim — An average Purim.

Unknown said...

Number One would have to be to visit my sister and her kids (and her husband; nice guy, but he's not the draw) in California

I am terrified of visiting California. I'm afraid it's going to crack and fall into the ocean. I've had nightmares where this happens. It's completely legitimate to be afraid of that. I'm sure of it.

I'm assuming that we're limiting this to places confirmed to exist on the terrestrial plane.

Unless you have a way of traveling outside of this terrestrial plane, in which case, why haven't you told me this before??

Blam said...


I'm afraid it's going to crack and fall into the ocean.

Yeah, I know, it is... But what are the chances of it doing so while you're there? (I meant that as reassuring instead of scary, by the way, although the italics ended up sinisterizing it.)

Me: I'm assuming that we're limiting this to places confirmed to exist on the terrestrial plane.

You: Unless you have a way of traveling outside of this terrestrial plane, in which case, why haven't you told me this before??

Sadly, I don't, not outside of, like, books and dreams and THE IMAGINATION! anyway. And let me tell you, it's not for lack of trying. I've gotten pretty close on the time-travel, though.