Okay, so a little whilte back I said that when I reached 23 people I would have a contest, because I figured, hey, I probably won't have 23 people for another whole month or so, and by then I'll be out of school and on vacation and... Yup. Nope. Somehow, miraculously, I already have 23 followers! And I'm not really complaining, because y'all are awesomesauce, and I am so excited to be meeting cool blogging people. Yay! But this means that now I have to come up with something cool. Right now it is Sunday, and my brain doesn't really work on Sundays, so right now I do not have anything cool. But very soon I will have a contest.
Now for the fun!
Dangerous With a Pen (who is hilarious) gave me an award:
Thus I will tell you my six lies and one truth.
1) I was on Broadway, and even though I was sick the one night I still sung my heart out.
2) I have read through the entire Bible twice.
3) I sprained my ankle once. Tripping over a flat surface. Darn you floors!
4) I absolutely hate maraschino cherries. Ugh. Sugar coated cardboard, that's what.
5) I once pulled at a cupboard and it nearly fell on top of me, it it weren't for the pie cupboard.
6) I played softball when I was a kid and we were the worst team out there. Well, mostly.
7) I have four plants on my windowsill, because plants are just so cool.
So see if you can guess which one is really true. I mean, if you want to that is. I can't really force you to, now can I?
I pass this on to some of my newer peeps:
Also, Julie Dao gave me this blog award:
Seriously, you guys make me feel so special. I hand this on to:
Suzette Saxton Shooting Stars
Okay, and for those of you I didn't name, it doesn't mean I don't love you. Really, it just means that at this point my brain has ceased functioning. Keep a look out for news of the upcoming contest!
P.S. I had a major brain relapse and originally wrote Summer's name instead of Lindsey from Dangerous With a Pen, and now I feel really stupid. But it's all good, because it reminded me that Summer is doing a contest, for finishing her ms. And she's super cool too, so feel free to run over there and ignore the fact that I have a head full of empty space.