Tabs! :D

Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Contests From Super Cool People


Elana Johnson is having another contest and it is super cool. Good books, people, good books.

Also, Suzette and Bethany are having a contest as well, which includes all sorts of cool things. Go ahead and check them out. :)

Oh, and duh, my amazing sister Sonshine is having a contest too. This one includes those popular owls floating around.

Awwwww...

One day I will figure out something cool that I can give away, and I will have a contest as well. Because I have 12 followers now, and twelve is one of my favorite numbers ever. And 23. I think that when I reach 23 followers I will have a contest.

For now I will run off and write a story, whose title is Shut up, I'm an Alien! At least for now. *sigh* I think I'll have to put off querying agents for a year, and just use this year to write whatever I stinking want. Next year I'll query my face off, but for now I think I just want to write and write, because I'll probably never have this kind of opportunity again. No deadlines, no looming sense of failure.

Cause this is what everyone thinks of when they think of
Looming Failure
Err... Now I will.
Now I'm really creeped out.
I'm going to write, I'm going to write!
*Runs out of room screaming and waving arms*

Oh, that reminds me of Palindrome/Hannah's blog about Sunflowers. Some things need to be run away from, and sometimes when running away it is best to write a very bad poem.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You write that face off!! I'm gonna do that too! We should create a write your face off challenge but the only proof of winning will be a manuscript with your face on top.

Does that remind you of the SI-LENCE OF THE LA-MBS?

Unknown said...

Yes. I totally agree! That gives me an idea...

Suzette Saxton said...

Your blog title is amazing! I feel like I should frame it.

LOVE the owl. And thanks for mentioning my contest!

Unknown said...

Awww... Thanks :)

And that owl is super cute. Someone's prize just might disappear "by accident."