According to Sonshine I was really evil with questions, so I apologize for that. But it was fun, I have to admit. Anyway! On to the answers...
1) I was on Broadway, and even though I was sick the one night I still sung my heart out.
FALSE! I was on Broadway, barely, and I did perform the first night, but on Sunday I got sick and I ended up curled up on the floor underneath a costume rack. It was still amazing.
2) I have read through the entire Bible twice.
SUPPOSE-TO-BE-FALSE! Okay, so technically this one is true. I've actually read through the Bible three times, which means I had to have read it twice. Sorry, I didn't realize this until it was too late.
3) I sprained my ankle once. Tripping over a flat surface. Darn you floors!
FALSE! Strangely enough. Somehow I have managed to never break a bone, and never sprain a muscle. I do trip all of the time though. Over anything and everything.
4) I absolutely hate maraschino cherries. Ugh. Sugar coated cardboard, that's what.
FALSE! This is how my friend describes them. Maraschino Cherries are one of those things I like to eat because they taste so weird.
5) I once pulled at a cupboard and it nearly fell on top of me, it it weren't for the pie cupboard.
TRUE! I was getting ready for softball practice and it nearly fell atop me. A giant metal tub of ketchup almost fell on my head and brained me.
6) I played softball when I was a kid and we were the worst team out there. Well, mostly.
FALSE! I thought I was the worst team ever, and only like, last year realized that the worst team ever would not get trophies for second place, and would not go to the finals. It was actually a really exciting day for me.
7) I have four plants on my windowsill, because plants are just so cool.
FALSE! I have three. A fern, a weird green and pink thing, and some sunflowers. Soon, though, I will have a fourth one. Mwahahahaha >:)
That's all for now! Today I am going to be going out and looking for contest stuff. Yippee! And because I love pictures:
This is the cabinet that tried to fall on my head.
See how menacing it looks!
This is the pie cupboard that saved my life:
It's been scarred for life.