Tabs! :D

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Real Quick:


I've been author stalking. It is so much fun, for reals. And one of the people's I've been author stalking is Kiersten White and I was reading her comments and did what i usually do. Start clicking on random people's names to see if I find them interesting people's or not.

And that, my friends, is how I stumbled upon Valerie K and she is having a super cool contest. So, of course, I am telling ya'll about it. Though i'm realizing now that I only have like, three followers. This means I must start doing things to get people to actually read this. Of course, this would mean that I would need to start paying more attention to the authors I follow so I can be more awesome like them.

Apparently this is Awesome. Go figure.
I should carry umbrellas around with me more often.

But the contest is for some super cool books. Like Night Runner by some dude with the last name Turner. I started reading it at Borders because I was looking at the "T" section (since my last name ends with "T" and I wanted to see who else has a name with that letter) and I started reading it and I so wish I had money because I would have bought it right there.


I don't really know about the other books, but I am sure they are cool. So I'm goign to be entering the contest and didn't know if you would want to as well! (I don't know what it is, but whenever I see a contest, no matter what, I feel like I MUST enter it or I will die or highly offend someone. But that is not why I am entering. I am entering because I want to. For reals.)

Anyhoo, that is all.

No comments: