Tabs! :D

Friday, January 22, 2010

When Time is a Bullet Train



Well, school has begun, hence my lack of blogging. (Though I've never been very good at blogging regularly). But I just wanted to give you a quick update on my writing life. (Oh, on a side note, one of the reasons why I haven't blogged in a while is because I can't find my camera, and I really want to take some pictures of stuff when I post, but hopefully over the weekend I can borrow my dad's or my sister's.)

First: I am probably dropping a class. Then I am going to do all of my homework on the days I go to school.

Second: I am going to spend all of Wednesdays writing. I realized I have only taken writing half-seriously, and over the break I started really enjoying my life as a whole because I felt like a real writer. So I figure why should that stop? Thence Wednesdays will be my writing days. This means I should blog every Wednesday so that you can be updated on my highly fascinating life.

As fascinating as a gelatinous mass:

I will eat you alive! Bwahahaha!

I don't know why, but I decided to accidentally drop a mug of almost-finished hot chocolate on my floor. My mum said that in order to clean it up I should dump water on it. Since my mum is "the great wise one" I listened to her sage advice. And the water on my carpet looked like some gelatinous mass that wanted to crawl across my floor and suck my face off, like the BLOB.

I so wish I could find the song for that... Wait! I will try youtubing it!

Okay. Nevermind. That was much creepier than I remember it being. Oy. Oh, and on a side note: If you're going to hit the back end of a vehicle, make sure it's a truck, because they damage a whole lot less easily than little Nissan Maximas.



No comments: