Tabs! :D

Monday, January 25, 2010

Rain, Rain

Today is a wet, rainy, nasty day. So on my way to work (which was very sad because I love wet, rainy, nasty days: they are perfect for writing) and I am driving pretty close to 65 mph on the highway when I glance behind me to make sure I can merge properly when I see my back window. There is nothing wrong with my back window, but there is a giant ribbon of water twirling itself down my back window and it just looks so fascinating. Honestly, I have no idea how I didn't crash. Thank God I was on a straight road I travel every single stinking day, so I know it pretty well.

Then when I stopped at the stoplight I was staring in fascination at the little bubbles and circles that the fat raindrops were making on my windshield. It took my a long second to realize the light was green and I needed to go, go, go.

Hopefully it will still be raining when I make my way home, so I can stare out the window as I write about haunted buildings trying to capture and torture people. Ah, what a happy day.

1 comment: